Terms of Service
Hi! We're trying to keep these legal pages a easily digestible as possible. If you have any questions or feel something is missing, please let us know.
Okay, here we go:
When we say "Company", "we", "our", "us" or "Service" in this document, we are referring to Bucket.
If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, do not use Service. Bucket reserves the right to terminate your account, if you violate the Terms of Service.
- You must be a 13 years or older to use this Service
- You authenticate with your Google account. Bucket does not know or store your Google account password, nor is Bucket responsible for your Google account security.
- Shared logins are not permitted.
- You may not use the Service for nonintended purposes.
Payment and Refunds Terms #
- Trial accounts are not required to provide payment information. When switching to a paid plan you will be asked to enter valid payment information. Bucket use Stripe for payment processing.
- An upgrade to any paying plan will immediately bill you.
- Subscriptions are paid in advance.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- The credit card that you provided to Stripe will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle when your billing status changes.
Cancellation and Termination #
- You can cancel any paid plan at any time. Your subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modifications to the service and prices #
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the service with or without notice.
- If we change our prices, we generally exempt existing customers from those changes. Price changes that affect existing customers will be announced, with at least 30 days notice, to the respective customer account email address.
General Conditions #
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Bucket services is only available in English, via email.
- You understand that Bucket uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Bucket.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Bucket.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth usage to the Service significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Bucket) of other Bucket customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle usage until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Bucket does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Bucket shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Bucket has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Bucket to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Bucket and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Bucket (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Danish law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Applicable Law #
Bucket is located in Denmark.
When you use our Service, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. We may update the Terms of Service in the future. If we make significant changes to our policies, we will announce so on our blog.